It has been a busy couple of weeks and unfortunately I haven't had much time to write. The good news is, I'm going to have some exciting announcements coming up! But today is not that day. Today is a day for a random blog post I haven't had a chance to post previously. So enjoy my random thoughts on how I make decisions:
- If Champagne is an option, always have a glass
- If fish tacos are an option, always get fish tacos – unless there is something exotic on the menu you have never tried. Then always get that.
- Say yes to most things and invites. The only time I will say no is if I am absolutely not feeling well or too tired…or too broke.
- Travel alone at least once. It seems like a daunting thing, but it is one of the most unique experiences which will create a whole new idea of happiness and love
- If travel is an option, always go. The experiences and memories are once in a lifetime, everything else can be made up later
- If you're going to have desert, make sure it's covered in chocolate and filled with caramel. If you're going to cheat on your diet, do it right!
- Unleash your inner floosie at home. There is no need to use travel as an excuse to explore your sexual freedom - it's the 21st century, f*ck the social pressure and do what you want - at home. Don't let boys or girls be a distraction from how beautiful our planet is. Go and let a place change you, fall in love with nature and form relationships without any motives.
- Don't look at your phone during dinner, unless absolutely urgent
- Go outside as much as possible.
- Be good to your body. It's the only one you get.
- Everyone you meet knows something you don't. Be open minded and listen to what they have to say
- If there's a hammock, use it
- Keep in touch with everyone, because you never know where you might end up (yeah, I know, you only hear from me once a year sometimes - but you do hear from me!)
- Always try something new: If there is something on the menu you have never eaten before, get it! If someone suggests a good book you'd otherwise never read, give it a go! If there's an activity you've never done before, do it!
- Spend less time looking at your phone and more time looking up
- Give everyone the benefit of the doubt
- Be good to our planet. It's the only one we get.
- Rules are made to be broken. Including these. (except our planet - always be good to our planet :))
What are some of your favourite rules to live by?